1. Mahindra & Mahindra expects EV space to see lot of changes in next 2-3 years
Anish Shah, MD & CEO - Mahindra Group joins ET Now to share how the company is gearing up to Reboot India. Read more.
2. Technology for sustainable growth
Anirban Gosh, Chief Sustainability Officer, Mahindra Group, was one of the industry leaders on a panel discussing how sustainability can aid national growth and how India can become a sustainable leader. Watch more.
3. Pininfarina SpA and Hercules Electric Vehicles sign agreement for automotive design
As per the long-term agreement, Italian design firm Pininfarina SpA will design Hercules’ upcoming Alpha battery-electric pickup truck and other products currently under development. Read more.
4. Tech Mahindra expands into cybersecurity by partnering with Palo Alto
The company aims to provide full site Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) services to their customers globally, as Palo Alto's Next Wave partners. Read more.
5. Tech Mahindra announces a 'Cloud Advisory Board'
The 30-member Cloud Advisory Board, a collaboration between enterprises, academicians and industry advisors, will accelerate cloud transformation by building a cohesive cloud adoption and implementation strategy. Read more.
You can also share your thoughts in the Comments section below!